Go-to-market engagement options
Our goal at XN Logic is to help you do dramatically faster application development. You can achieve this result regardless of whether you understand graph databases and the way our framework interacts with them.
At xnlogic we serve the following people:
- Teams under pressure to deliver quickly
- Organizations with lots of data to make sense of
The technology we’ve mastered is already meeting the development needs of organizations as diverse as independent software vendors, telcos, and media companies.
- End-to-end development—We’ll provide custom software development. We can also provide hosting, delivered as a managed service, externally or in-premises (which lets you apply your own security). We’ll do the work for you, faster, and leave you with an initial working system that you can build on after we train you on it. You won’t need to understand graph database theory or traversals.
- Intensive consulting—Advanced training in graph database concepts and techniques, which sets you up to build your own applications or outsource the task.
- Software licensing—We’ll provide access to our XN Logic application framework which leverages the Pacer graph traversal engine. You’ll also get the necessary documentation to rapidly leverage their capabilities.
Dealing with the real world
You wouldn’t want to risk developing on a platform that’s not ready for prime time. Our development platform was designed with the real world in mind. We built it for our own use while creating the enterprise-grade LightMesh configuration management database (CMDB). That means it’s ready for real world intricacies and sophisticated use cases.
Your data is already a graph.
A graph is the perfect way to model your data. When you draw out a concrete example of your data for someone, what you draw is a graph. It is the natural way you express your data. When we work with you to model your data, most of the effort can be devoted to simply describing it. Ask us how we can help you translate your description directly to a graph data model. From there it’s a small step to a functioning application that you can iterate, rapidly.
Useful application programming interface (API)
A good Web service API is a rare and wonderful thing. It facilitates integration with existing tools makes all sorts of useful manoeuvres possible. For a programmer, a good API is even useful on its own—for you can use it without the need for tools to translate your commands. We use our own API that way, every day, for LightMesh configuration management. You’ll work more efficiently with an xnlogic API because it’s automatically built from the same documents that describe your data.
An interface that enables you, securely
Once you’ve modelled your trickiest data, xnlogic’s platform enables you to use simple tools to push it into your production system. What’s more it secures your data well enough so that you can grant access to your entire organization or just those who need access to it. Our Web-based user interface is powerful, beautifully designed and easy to use.
How it all works in practice
Using our platform, you can rapidly move your project from idea to execution. When you engage our development expertise we’ll build you a customized API that you can plug into your different workflows, and we’ll do it quickly. This API is very useful to build against because it is generated and consistent. We’ll define the data model (as opposed to programming the data model) then rapidly move on to business logic. Furthermore, our methodology for composing queries from reusable parts (instead of programming them) makes our applications easy to understand.
We work with you to transfer knowledge and develop in-house graph database technology skills. You'll end up with an easy-to-understand, easy-to-maintain project with the tools you need to keep iterating—and the knowledge to take advantage of them.
Find out more
If you’d like to dig into the details of what xnlogic can do for you, contact email@example.com.